AVCJ Vietnam Forum
25 May 2017, Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh
Stability and opportunities for private investors
The first event of its kind in Vietnam, the inaugural AVCJ Vietnam Forum will offer in-depth analysis of the risks and rewards presented to private market investors looking to commit capital to the growing economy of Vietnam.
With strong macro fundamentals, stable political environment and investment reforms aimed at attracting foreign investment, Vietnam is slowly but surely becoming a destination of choice in Southeast Asia. While there is an active local GP community already in place, global and regional funds are increasing their interest and therefore, helping the domestic private equity eco-system gain momentum and compete with other Asian markets.
The Forum will provide a platform for attendees to showcase the latest alternative investments opportunities, share strategies for navigating the Vietnamese market whilst networking with a diverse audience of LPs, GPs and service providers.
Speaking and Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Anil Nathani at E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +852 2158 9636 for details.
Topic areas to be addressed:
- The development of the private equity and venture capital landscape in Vietnam
- The role of the private sector in privatising state owned enterprises
- How private equity & venture capital are adding value to portfolio companies
- Examining the opportunities for M&A and cross-border deals
- The LP perspective of Vietnam as an investment destination
- Real estate opportunities and challenges
- Developing a sustainable capital market to enable exits
- The consumer growth story and start-up landscape
The numbers driving global interest in Vietnam: